Abstracts should be a maximum 400 words and should be submitted in Arial 12-type, without heathers or footnotes.
The abstract page should include: full title, the author(s) names and institutions, the first author’ contact, 3-5 keywords and max. 5 references.
References are presented following Harvard guidelines.
Acknowledgements must be presented at the end of the text, before references.
- All content of the abstract is in the sole responsibility of the author(s) of the abstract.
- Abstracts will be printed exactly as they appear in the preview.
- The receipt of your abstract submission will be confirmed by e-mail.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the special issue of Annals of Research in Sport and Physical Activity, preconditioned the first author has paid registration fee by the 31st May 2017.
- The author may state preference for the type of presentation (oral or poster). The final decision, however, lies upon the local Scientific Committee and the ISEI Board.